Financial Aid Solutions
Welcome to Financial Aid Solutions!
This tool is primarily for U.S. Citizens. If you do not have a U.S. Social Security Number, you will need to contact your Admissions Counselor or Financial Aid Office.
On Financial Aid Solutions, you can:
- Find Links to important information
- Check the status of your financial aid
- View a list of documents we've received from you and the status of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
- Link to the Federal Direct Loan website
- When a student applies, they will be assigned a Student ID Number.
- To log in use your Student ID Number and click “First Time User” to establish a password. Please keep these available for future use.
- Students with questions concerning Financial Aid Solutions log-in information should contact the Financial Aid Office @ 1.800.331.9673 or FinAid@wol.org.